Official Festival Rules coming soon!
A few things to keep in mind as you consider getting involved!
- This is NOT a Patch event! We want to keep registration costs down.
- All teams are guaranteed 3 games.
- All players will receive tournament t-shirts for participation.
- The all-day festival will take place at the Greater Lawrence Technical School, 57 River Road, Andover, MA 01843
- A $50 deposit is due March 1, 2018 to reserve a team spot.
- Full team registrations due May 1, 2018 (See fee schedule on attached flyer. Costs are reduced if towns/cities send multiple teams)
- Medical waivers due on the day of the festival at registration/check in.
- Rosters may be updated at any time prior to registration but a final hard copy must be presented at registration/check in.
- Application forms must be received electronically copy with payment no later than May 1, 2018 (Please note the full application is not yet available online, but will be available on February 1, 2018).
- The Gateway Cities Soccer Festival is open to Grade 6 and Grade 4 teams (in-town/cities teams and players strongly encouraged)
- For Grade 6 teams, players must be attending 5th or 6th grade AND be born on or after January 1, 2009
- For Grade 4 teams, players must be attending 3rd or 4th grade AND born on or after January 1, 2007
- All Gr 4 and Grade 6 Festival games will be played under FIFA rules, and, as modified by the 2017 Essex County Youth Soccer Association (ECYSA) rule book with 2-22 minute halves.
- FULL Festival Rules to be posted by February 1, 2018!